TALKING PHOTO ALBUM DELUXE
This photo album will be an effective reminiscing tool, and will become a treasured family keepsake. Scroll down to watch a video of it in action!
We searched long and hard to find our Talking Photo Album Deluxe, the perfect talking photo album for reminiscing. There are other recordable albums available, but most are limited to about ten seconds of recording time per picture. This Deluxe has 200 total minutes of recording time, so you won't be restricted to a few seconds to tell your story. And the available time can be used as you see fit; for example, Use 35 minutes on one particularly memorable photograph, and only 5 minutes on one that elicits less conversation.
The Talking Photo Album Deluxe is one our favorite gift items for long-distance giving. It is also one of the best reminiscence aids we've found, one that can be completely personalized. Put some older pictures, pictures taken when you were growing up, for instance, and record your memories. Send it to a loved one, and listening to your reminiscence will likely trigger his or her own memories. This is how reminiscence therapy starts. The best case is to record your loved one with dementia as he or she talks about the photos in the album.
Or send one to Dad as is. Let him select the pictures to fill it with and reminisce about. (Hint: If your brother, for example, is helping to care for Mom, this would be a great gift to send to him. Then he has a really fulfilling activity to do with her. He can even send it back to you to see the results.) For a loved one in the early stages of Alzheimer's, fill it with recent pictures to show-and-tell Mom what you've been doing since you saw her last. This is a perfect way to catch up.
Recordings can be loaded to the Talking Photo Album Deluxe directly from the computer; in fact, we recommend it. That way family members all over the country, all over the world in fact, can email audio files to you to load onto the album.
Another use for the Talking Photo Album is as an instruction manual. If your parent is still able to live alone, but sometimes has trouble remembering how to operate the microwave or the dishwasher, put a picture of the appliance in the album and record verbal instructions. Instructions other than appliance operations can also be recorded (e.g., emergency contacts and other important information, Daily event schedule, etc.)
FEATURES of the Talking Photo Album Deluxe:
- 20 pages in a 'flip style' Album.
- Each of the 20 pages will hold a single 5x7" Photo or Image, (125x175mm).
- Record a separate voice message on each page using the built-in microphone.
- Total recording time: 200 minutes, across 20 pages, (e.g. 10 minutes per page, but the time doesn't have to be divided equally among the images)
- Re-record as many times as you wish - reuse time and time again!
- Top Quality Recording in HD, (High Definition)
- Recording Format: High Quality WAV format 192kbps sample rate, NEW.
- Playback Formats: WAV and MP3, NEW.
- Each page has an individual PLAY/STOP Button.
- Earphone Socket for personal listening, (3.5mm Phono).
- Built-in Speaker with Volume Control.
- 256MB of Internal Flash Memory
- Micro USB Socket for file transfers, NEW.
- Insert a 6x4" Photo into the Front Cover.
- Batteries are included and replaceable: 3 x AAA.
- USB Cable Included, (for file transfer).
- Recordings are preserved forever, even when batteries are replaced.
- Size: 9 in. x 7 in. x 1.5 in. Approx.
- Black Faux Leather Cover.
- Easy to use.
|stages||Early Stage, Middle Stage, Late Stage, Caregivers|