HIGH DEFINITION AMPLIFIED SPEAKER PHONE WITH PICTURES
The telephone can be instrumental in allowing a person to live independently, but when memory begins to be affected by any neurological disorder, just dialing the phone can become an insurmountable task. With this Photo Phone all one needs to do is press the picture of the person he needs to call, and the programmable phone dials the right number.
The HD-40P can make using the phone easier for the person in early or middle stage Alzheimer's. It provides with over 26dB amplification; making the voice on the other end up to 20 times louder. The HD-40P features an amplified speakerphone and is designed for those with moderate to severe hearing loss. It has nine buttons that hold a small photo and can be programmed to the pictured person’s phone number. One touch of the button dials the person in the picture.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- High-Definition Sound Technology for unmatched clarity, a new standard in amplified telephone technology
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 20 times (over 26+dB), the most powerful in its class
- Selectable Digital Tone Setting allows you to boost and enhance the speech frequencies you can't hear well, making difficult to hear words intelligible again.
- Latest Digital Sound Processing technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static, commonly found in other amplified phones
- 9 large and easy to set up photo memory buttons for quick one touch dialing
- Two (front and side) visual ring flashers
- 90+dB super loud ringer with adjustable ringing volume and tone controls
- Powered by the telephone line, no AC adapter is required
- Hearing aid compatible handset
|stages||Early Stage, Middle Stage|