HIGH DEFINITION AMPLIFIED SPEAKER PHONE WITH PICTURES
When dementia affects memory, making a phone call can become close to impossible. The HD-40P can make using the phone easier for the person in early or middle stage Alzheimer's, even into the later stages of the disease. It provides with over 26dB amplification; increasing sound 20 times louder. The HD-40P features an amplified speakerphone and is designed for those with moderate to severe hearing loss.It has nine buttons that can be programmed to a persons phone number, and a picture of that person is then added to the button. One touch of the button dials the person who is pictured.
Key Specifications/Special Features:
- High-Definition Sound Technology for unmatched clarity, a new standard in amplified telephone technology
- Amplifies incoming sound up to 20 times (over 26+dB), the most powerful in its class
- Selectable Digital Tone Setting allows you to boost and enhance the speech frequencies you can't hear well, making difficult to hear words intelligible again.
- Latest Digital Sound Processing technology eliminates virtually all distortion, echo effects and unwanted static, commonly found in other amplified phones
- 9 large and easy to set up photo memory buttons for quick one touch dialing
- Two (front and side) visual ring flashers
- 90+dB super loud ringer with adjustable ringing volume and tone controls
- Powered by the telephone line, no AC adapter is required
- Hearing aid compatible handset
|Dimensions||9in. x 7in. x 3in.|
|Stage||Early Stage, Middle Stage|