EASY-TO-USE QUIET FALL PREVENTION ALERT TO PAGER
Smart Caregiver Wireless Personal Pager System
Reduce Alarm Noise in Room!
The monitor can be set to silent to reduce in-room alarm noise. When a resident attempts to get up, a silent wireless signal is sent to a caregiver pager or central nurse’s station.
Flexible & Versatile
The wireless fall alarm is designed to work with Corded Bed & Chair Sensor Pads, Floor Mats, Quick-Release Seat Belts, Pagers, Emergency Call Lights, Nurse Call Cords and Central Monitoring Units. This monitor allows caregivers the flexibility to monitor residents based on their unique needs.
Increase Caregiver Freedom!
Caregiver can attend to other duties and receive an alert with use of a pager when someone is getting up from a bed, a chair, or approaching an exit.
The Quiet Wireless Fall Prevention Alert to Pager is ideally placed at the bedside, wheel chair or in a doorway, and then connected to a corded weight-sensing bed pad, chair pad or floor mat. The pad is placed under the resident, beside the bedside or in the hallway. When weight is removed or applied to the pad, the monitor receives the signal and then sends a silent, wireless signal to the caregiver pager. If the weight is re-applied to the bed pad, the monitor will automatically reset. The Quiet Wireless Fall Prevention Alert to Pager and Wireless Pager system is designed to send and receive alerts remotely via wireless pager to notify the caregiver. For facility or in-home use. Batteries not included (3-AA). Optional AC Power Adapter (AC-05).
- Monitor transmits a wireless signal (433Mhz) to a local pager to notify the caregiver outside the room to decrease noise and resident anxiety
- Auto-Reset: Monitor automatically resets when weight is re-applied to connected weight-sensing pad or floor mat
- Low Battery Light: Notifies caregiver that batteries should be changed
- Check Pad Light: Indicates that connection to bed sensor pad has been disrupted
- Monitor has a built-in Nurse Call Button and raised visual status light for easy caregiver paging
- Reset button on the face of the monitor
- Wireless Fall Prevention Monitor is designed for use with the Corded Weight-Sensing pads and floor mats
- Multiple monitors can alert a single pager
- Monitor can be programmed with a 3-digit number identifier that displays on pager and Large Facility Central Monitor
- 3 Adjustable Alert Tones / Fully Adjustable Volume Control / 0,1,2 Second Delay Control
- Raised Visual Status light enabling caregiver to see alarm from a distance
- Nurse call Port – Plugs into existing nurse call system
- Built-in strain relief clip to reduce the number of broken cords from accidental or excessive pulling from resident or bed rails
- Protective Boot: Impact-resistant boot with hanging buckle-strap
- Wall Mount Screws and Hardware included
- Battery operated (3-AA not included) or optional AC adapter (AC-05)
- 1-Year Warranty
- LCD Pager for Quiet Wireless Fall Prevention Alert to Pager: TL-2016P
- Corded Bed Sensor Pad: PPB-RI/WI/45/90
- Corded Chair Sensor Pad: PPC- RI/WI/45/90
- Corded Floor Sensor Mat: FM-05 /FM-06 /FM-07
- Resident Bedside Call Button with Cord (functions with TL-2016R) - TL-2016NC
- Corded Landing Mat: LM-01
- Easy Release Wheelchair Seat Belt - TL-2109
- Quick Release Wheelchair Hook & Loop Seat Belt - TL-2109V
- Large Facility Central Monitor – TL-2015R2
- Wireless Central Monitoring Unit – 433-CMU-40/60
- AC Adapter (AC-05)
|dimension||4.5" x 3.5" x 1"|
|stages||Middle Stage, Late Stage, Caregivers|