People living with Alzheimer's, memory loss and Dementia need structure, routine and focus. They often lose the ability to recognize what day of the week it is. Traditional digital clocks have abbreviations, which can be confusing.
To prevent this, the Day Clock has a clear and easy to read High Definition screen which helps reduce anxiety about the time of day and ease the worry of missing an appointment, a favorite show, mealtime, or any other key event.
- ABSOLUTE CLARITY: Clearly spells out the current time and part of the day, day of the week, date and month—with no confusing abbreviations.
- ULTIMATE READABILITY: Large illuminated 8 inch display can be seen from all angles and from up to 20 feet away by users with vision impairments.
- INSTANT SETUP: Simply plug it in and your Day Clock will display the correct time and date. NOTE: Factory setting is Eastern Standard Time. See included manual for easy reset.
- ALL-DAY ASSISTANCE: With 5 multi-function alarms, this is the only clock of its kind to support users through wake-ups, medication reminders and appointments.
- MAKES FOR A PERFECT GIFT: The words Dementia, Alzheimer's and Memory Loss are nowhere to be seen in our product, making it a great gift.
The Day Clock is not available for expedited shipping
The DayClock is ideal for use around a home. Place it on a bedside table, in the living room, or on a kitchen worktop.
- HD 8 inch display for absolute clarity at any angle
- Battery backup that retains the time in case of a power outage, removing the need of having to reprogram the information once the power returns (for the Day Clock to work, it needs to be plugged in to a power source. The included power cord is 6 feet long)
- Automatic dimmer from 7:00PM to 7:00AM for undisturbed sleep
- Easy to set scrolling menu
- Hourly chime with on, off and daytime-only options
- Eight-language display (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Polish or Welsh)
- USA/Europe modes to display Month/Day/Year or Day/Month/Year. All our Day Clocks work with 110v and 220v
- 12 or 24-hour modes
- Time-of-Day identifier (e.g., Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night)
- Basic mode displaying just the day of the week and time of day (e.g., “NOW IT’S SATURDAY MORNING”)
- Kickstand for displaying on a table or counter
- Keyhole slot for easy wall hanging
- One-piece durable construction
Dimensions - This day-of-the-week clock is 8.5 inches wide, 7 inches tall and 1 inch thick. The week day lettering size is 1 inch tall and 1/2 inch wide, the time size is 1 1/2 inches tall and 3/4 inch wide. The clock comes with an 8 inch screen, as measured diagonally, by the industry standards of measurements. The included power cord is 6 feet long.
Time Periods - The display reads out Before Dawn (12am-4am), Morning (4am-12pm), Afternoon (12pm-6pm), Evening (6pm-8pm), Night (8pm-12am). There's an option to not show the Time Period.
Day Clocks come with a 1 year warranty.
|stages||Middle Stage, Late Stage, Caregivers|