CPR CALL BLOCKER V10000
The CPR Call Blocker V10000 blocks all Robocalls, Political Calls, Scam Calls and Unwanted Calls on your landline. Block all nuisance calls at the touch of the BLOCK NOW button.
- New Dual Mode - add numbers to your Allow and Block list
- 10000 pre-programmed scam numbers
- Block 2000 numbers at the touch of a BLOCK NOW button
- Large easy to read 3" caller display screen
- Easy setup
- Can block calls from PRIVATE, OUT OF AREA or INTERNATIONAL
The CPR Call Blocker V10000 is a dual mode call blocker that is pre-loaded with 10,000 known scam numbers and can block up to 2,000 numbers at the touch of a button.
Main Call Blocking Features:
- Block Now - The Big Red Button!
The ‘Block Now’ button is located on the top of the unit. At the touch of a button, the unwanted caller’s number is logged into the unit’s memory, the call will hang up and the number blocked permanently. This feature allows you to block up to 2000 unwanted calls.
- NEW - Allow Mode
The V10000 can be set to block all numbers apart from the ones that have been preset on the Allow List.
- (#) 2 Blocking Function:
Block a number by entering # 2 (Pound 2) on any cordless handset connected to the telephone base.
- Manual Entry:
Manually enter or remove numbers to/from the Block List or the Allow List.
Easy To Use
- Large Screen: Features a large easy to read 3" caller display screen.
- strong>Easy To Use Controls:Large tactile button make it easy to control the Call Blocker.
- Call List: At the click of the CALL LIST button you can view the last 20 calls and if required you can add numbers to the Block List by pressing the BLOCK NOW button on that specific call record.
- Block List: At the click of the BLOCK LIST button you can view your full Block List and if required you can easily removed a number from the block list by pressing the DELETE button.
- Allow List: At the click of the ALLOW LIST button you can view your full Allow List and if required you can easily removed a number from the allow list by pressing the DELETE button.
Connects in Seconds!: Quick & simple to Connect No mains power required (uses the power from your existing phone line).
Phone Compatibility Compatible will all major landline phone manufacturers including, AT&T, Panasonic, Uniden, Motorola, VTech, Swissvoice, Gigaset, Philips etc.
Note: Caller ID services from your network provider is required for this product to function.
|stages||Early Stage, Middle Stage|