CORDED FLOOR MAT
Corded Floor Mats & Landing Mats
Ideal for use at the foot of the bed or at a doorway. Pressure applied to the mat triggers the alarm monitor.
When using a Corded Bed Alarm Sensor Pad with a Wireless Monitor you are able to remove the alarm noise from the room creating a quiet in room environment for the resident. Bed alarm pad is placed under resident on the bed. When resident gets up from pad, a signal is sent to the monitor setting off the bed alarm to alert caregiver.
- Pressure applied to the mat triggers the alarm monitor
- Operational with TL-2016R Monitor system
- Breakaway cord
Corded Floor Mats & Landing Mats help prevent falls.
Floor mats are ideal for bedside and doorway mobility monitoring. Each will alert caregiver when pressure is applied to the sensor mat (i.e. when a resident steps on the mat.
All mats listed here have breakaway cords.
- FM-03 – 24″ x 36″ Floor Mat with 1/4″ phone plug (Black) – 1 Year Warranty
- FM-05 – 24″ x 36″ Floor Mat with 1/4″ phone plug (Gray) – 1 Year Warranty
- FM-07 – 24″ x 48″ Floor Mat with SafeTRelease™ Cord (Gray) – 1 Year Warranty
- LM-01 – 24″ x 71” x 1″ Weight Sensing Impact Landing Mat with 1/4″ phone plug and beveled edges (Gray) – 1 Year Warranty
24" X 36"
24" X 48"
20" X 30"
|stages||Middle Stage, Late Stage, Professional, Caregivers|