CAREZIPS ADULT INCONTINENCE PANTS
CareZips Adult Incontinence Pants are not eligible for free shipping.
CareZips® - innovative pants that provide caregivers an easier, faster and more productive change of an adult brief or cath bag or for wound care. The unique frontal opening allows for safe & effective attention with less back strain to the caregiver plus minimal physical exposure and more dignity for the patient. Socks and shoes do not necessarily have to be removed. The garment is designed with three zippers but the two side zippers are positioned slightly forward on the body to eliminate any discomfort particularly when rolled side-to-side.
Choose CareZips size and color below
CareZips® are an innovative athletic-feeling day wear pant to give incontinent adults and their caregivers an easier and more dignified change of their brief or cath bag or care of a wound. The patented unique frontal opening allows for minimal exposure, but safe and fast access without socks and shoes necessarily being removed. Individuals, home health care professionals, and fully skilled nursing facilities are all users and wearers of the pants for many abdominal issues - such as bariatrics, catheterizations, or temporary or permanent disabilities.
- Reduces the probability of skin shears to the patient
- Does not necessarily have to dress and re-dress an incontinent adult several times a day
- Easy to wash – no ironing necessary
- Fabric – 72% poly, 21% rayon, and 7% spandex – athletic-feeling, very soft, and durable
- Flexible and comfortable to use and to wear
- Seven sizes and four different colors available
|Stage||Early Stage, Middle Stage, Late Stage, Caregivers|