This item only ships within the US.
New to the adaptive apparel market is CareZips® - a pair of innovative day-or-night wear pants that are highly effective in handling incontinence with ease and dignity. Due to three comfortably placed zippers, access to the abdominal area is now far easier for both caregiver & wearer from the front or the back. The opening allows for an easier workflow in a dignified manner to handle changes of a brief for incontinence, abdominal wound care, or for temporary conditions. Nursing staffs and home-based caregivers enjoy less back strain and struggles. The wearer enjoys the dignity and softness with an athletic look. The pants can be worn as pajama bottoms. The wash-and-wear fabric is 7% spandex, 21% rayon and 72% polyester and comes in four colors and seven sizes. Patent: D,721,468 & D,721,469.
CareZips® are unisex pants for daytime wear specific to the Incontinent Adult Market. The features of CareZips® pants are:
- The unisex three-zippered construction (patented) allows for quick and easy full-frontal opening from waist down to the knees giving wider access to change an adult brief.
- Two-side zippers from waist to knee and the strategically placed 3rd zipper from inside one knee all the way up and down to the other inside knee create access unlike any other pants.
- The two side zippers are sewn forward away from the hip bone to avoid rolling onto a zipper pull. Two small snaps are at the top of each side zipper.
- Legs are slightly tapered for style and to prevent dragging.
- Durable for home laundry.
- Fabric is soft, yet an athletic feel - 7% spandex, 21% rayon and 72% polyester.
|stages||Early Stage, Middle Stage, Late Stage, Caregivers|