BOX OF BALLS
Six of our favorite balls in a convenient plastic storage box. These balls provide tactile and visual stimulation as well as exercise for the hands and fingers.
- 1) TRANSLUCENT ORBIT BALL: The colorful intertwined bands of this ball create lots of bouncing fun as well as a visual and tactual experience.
- 1) PUFFER BALL: These 4" air-filled balls are covered with soft spiky protrusions with a loop for punchball fun! Assorted colors.
- 1) ISOFLEX STRESS BALL: A colorful ball filled with starch, changes shape as it is squeezed. You'll really build those muscles with this one.
- 1) RAINBOW POM BALL: Included for it's texture. It feels good in the hand.
- 1) FURRY BALL: Artificial rabbit fur. Soft and soothing. Assorted colors.
- 1) KNOBBY BALL: Soft and squeezable. Assorted colors.
- 1) Storage Box, assorted colors.
Box of Balls
They're bright! They're colorful! They're round! (for the most part) And they're inexpensive! The Box of Balls is one of our best sellers. Six different balls, all different in color, texture, function, provide hours of stimulating fun. And the physical and sensory stimulation that they provide is so important to an overall health care strategy.
All of these balls beg to be squeezed, so they promote exercise of the fingers, hands, and arms, helping to maintain strength, circulation, and mobility. The colors and textures supply a multi-sensory experience.
Read more about the benefits of tactile stimulation.
|stages||Middle Stage, Late Stage|