- Alzheimer's Gift Guide 3
- Gifts for Father's Day 79
- Gift Boxes 7
- Gifts for Mother's Day 63
- Gift Box by Stage 3
- Stocking Stuffers 20
- Gifts for Men 39
- How to Give a Gift to Someone with Alzheimer's 0
- Most Popular Alzheimer's Gifts 1
- Do Not Give A Current Photo To Someone with Alzheimer's 0
- Long-Distance Alzheimer’s Gift Ideas 0
- What Not To Gift a Person With Alzheimer's 1
- What to do with your Loved Ones on Christmas 0
- The holidays from the point of view of a person with Alzheimer’s 0
- Most Popular 2 1
- How Stage Affects Gift Choice 0
ALZHEIMER'S GIFT GUIDE — 2019 EDITION
Gift Suggestions for people with Dementia
The internet's most complete gift guide for Alzheimer's.
We have put together a list of our products that we think make wonderful gifts for a person with Alzheimer's or dementia. But feel free to browse all of the products in the store. We have spent hundreds of hours seeking out and evaluating the products that we offer here; anything you find in the Best Alzheimer's Products store could be just the thing for the person on your gift list.
Giving a gift is a wonderful way to present a new activity. If that gift is tied to special day, like a birthday or holiday, the act of gifting can, in a small but significant way, be reality therapy. Take some time to talk about and reminisce about that special day: "Remember that Christmas when...?"
It is important to consider the stage he or she is in when selecting a gift for a person with Alzheimer's. In the earliest stages, gifts need not be too different than what you might have given her (or him) before the diagnosis. Games and activities should reflect her interests and challenge her to exercise her brain as well as her body. As the condition progresses activities should be less challenging, but should still reflect her interests and keep her involved. Later stage gifts should concentrate on providing comfort while stimulating the senses. And remember, a gift that was appropriate when she was in the early stages of the disease will likely not hold her interest later.
Gifts for Alzheimer's
View as Grid List