Advantages of Joggin' Your Noggin'
- Written by a Speech-Language Pathologist, the books incorporate research-based activities to improve word-finding deficits. Regardless of the level of difficulty, the games provide essential calisthenics to keep the mind active.
- Unlike most Alzheimer's books aimed at caregivers, these are designed to be completed independently by individuals in mild to moderate stages, giving them an opportunity for enjoyable leisure-time activity and a sense of pride and accomplishment.
- When shared with caregivers, family or friends, meaningful interaction is automatic.
- The series offers activity directors or recreation therapists a wealth of ready-made content to incorporate into group activities.
- The level of difficulty, based on vocabulary, varies from the simplest in Volume I to the most advanced in Volume III. Answers are provided at the back.
- Each book, containing 70 to 80 games, is sold at a more affordable price than similar products.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
|Title||Fun and Challenging Word Games for Seniors|
|Dimensions||5.9 in. x 8.9 in. 0.2 in.|
|Stage||Early Stage, Middle Stage|
|Number of Pages||90|