- Privacy & Security
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- International Orders
- Updating Account Information
Privacy & Security
- We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information. Best Alzheimer's Product's will not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal information, including email address, or financial information to anyone.
- The Site incorporates physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information, including Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions through the Site. We use SSL encryption to protect your personal information online.
- You can shop as a guest, but we recommend that you create an account before placing your first order. To register, click on either "my Account" or "Log In" in the black navigation bar near the top of any page in the store. (If you are registered and logged in, the "Log In" option becomes "Log Out".) This will take you to the "Log In or Create an Account" page. To create a new account simply click on the "CREATE AN ACCOUNT" button and provide your name, email address, and a password. (Don't forget to click the box to sign up for our newsletter!) The first time you order you will be asked to supply billing information. (You can also fill in or edit your account information by clicking on "My Account" at any time.) Your information will be saved securely, and you will fly through your next order.
- There are advantages to registering. In addition to making shopping easier, as a registered visitor you can save many billing and shipping addresses, track orders and view your order history, put items in a wishlist to save for later or to share with others, and you can also tag and review products.
When you're done shopping click Checkout (in the black navigation bar near the top of every page) to place your order. Or if you want to add something to you cart you can always return to the store using the main navigation at the top of every page. All of the items in your shopping cart appear in "My Cart" (black navigation bar). Recently added items can be seen in the "My Cart" box in the left column and in in your Shopping Cart at checkout.ng the main navigation at the top of the page. If you change your mind and don't want to order all of the items, simply edit your shopping cart to delete the unwanted items.
During checkout, you will be asked to provide:
- Your e-mail address and password, for security purposes
- The address you want to ship to
- Your preferred shipping method
- Any gift options
- Your credit card type, number and expiration date
- Any promotional codes you have received
Make a Wishlist
If you would like to save items for a later date, you can save them to a Wishlist. To save items to a wishlist, please make sure you are logged into your account. Creating an account is fast and easy if you have not already - click here. You can save items directly to a Wishlist from the store (this option is located right under the Add to Cart button). You can also move items from your shopping cart into your Wishlist by clicking 'Move to Wishlist' and updating your cart. This feature moves the items you aren't ready to purchase out of your cart and allows you to buy only the items you want to buy now. Next time you log into the store, all the items you saved in your Wishlist can be easily added to your cart for purchase.
- One of the coolest features of the Wishlist is that you can share it with others.Maybe you are your Father's primary caregiver, partly because you live near where he does. You understand your fathers needs and interests better than, say, your brother who lives 600 miles away. From the Wishlist, click on the "Share Wishlist" button, and type in your brother's email address. (You can type in more than one email address - just be sure to separate them with commas.)
Placing an Order
You will have a chance to verify your information during checkout before placing your order. Once you place your order you will also receive an e-mail confirming that your order has been received. This confirmation usually comes within an hour or so, usually much sooner. If you don't receive your email confirmation, check your spam and junk-mail boxes. If you still can't find verification, please call and we will help (877/300.3021). We will send you another e-mail to notify you when your order has been shipped.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Payment for products purchased from our store can be easily made using a credit card or Paypal. You need to have an account with Paypal in order to use this option. (This can be done easily at the Paypal website.) Best Alzheimer's Products' store uses SSL technology to ensure that both credit card and Paypal transactions are secure and safe. If you would rather, call us to place your order at 877/300.3021, or print an order form that can be faxed or mailed. One advantage to mailing your order is you can pay by check.
Occasionally we offer promotions. These may be, but certainly aren't limited to, coupons, price reductions on certain products, discounts on shipping, or a discount on orders over a certain dollar amount. Promotions are announced on the store and the website, in our newsletter (be sure you are signed up!) and on facebook (friend us!).
- We can and will ship to anywhere in the world. Because of the logistics; including shipping, duties, and Value Added Tax (VAT); International orders (anywhere outside the United States) will need to be placed over the telephone. Please call 847.223.3021.
Updating Account Information
- Your account can hold multiple billing addresses and shipping addresses. This is a time saver for many people. You can edit your account at any time (go to "My Account"), add or delete addresses, change passwords, view your order history and your Wishlist, and much more. My Account was designed to make your shopping experience more enjoyable and productive.
We recognize that your privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use (website/company name), as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Best Alzheimer's Products strives to maintain the highest standards of decency, fairness and integrity in all our operations. Likewise, we are dedicated to protecting our customers', consumers' and online visitors' privacy on our website.
Best Alzheimer's Products collects personally identifiable information from the visitors to our website only on a voluntary basis. Personal information collected on a voluntary basis may include name, postal address, email address, company name and telephone number.
This information is collected if you request information from us, participate in a contest or sweepstakes, sign up to join our email list or request some other service or information from us, or, obviously, order from our store. The information collected may be used internally to improve the content of our website, notify our visitors of updates, and respond to visitor inquiries.
Once information is reviewed, it is discarded or stored in our files. If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information we will inform you by placing a notice on our site. Personal information received from any visitor will be used only for internal purposes and will not be sold or provided to third parties.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Privacy software can be used to override web beacons. Taking either of these actions shouldn't cause a problem with our site, should you so choose.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults; it is not directed to children under the age of 13. We operate our site in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. The information collected is used solely for internal review and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Release of Information
If Best Alzheimer's Products is sold, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale in order that the service being provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change in control and practices, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make of us.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information